Monday, October 29, 2012

A background about my life

Hey everyone. So just to get to know me, I though I would start off with telling of my background.
Here are a few things I've done in my life:

- I used to BMX when I was little, which was the highlight of my childhood. I was fourth in the state of Michigan and third in the state of Ohio
- I did pageants and was Little Miss Monroe and Miss Fallen Timbers Outstanding Teen 2010.

The best things in my life:
- I have an amazing horse named Cody. He is pretty much like my child.
- I have a great family that I love. I have two amazing parents, one brother, and one sister-in-law. I love my family very very much and they mean the world to me.
- I have a very loving fiance, named Andrew. We are getting married on May 4th, which I am very excited for!
- On my fiance's side, I have two little nephews who I love to death!
- Hopefully soon, my brother and sister-in-law will deliver me a little niece!

And that's just a little bit about my background!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment