Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Photos

I decided to post a new picture onto my blog of me and my grandparents in Sint Maarten, but I decided to try it two seperate ways: the file by uploading the picture directly from my computer and the second to upload it from Flickr.

The first way was just like I was uploading it onto Facebook or any other regular site; directly from my hard drive. The second way it was like I was uploading a video, but then I put the the HTML for the picture on Flickr. The biggest advantage of the first approach is that I could sift through whatever picture I wanted to post from my computer. I had a lot to choose from. The biggest advantage for the second approach is that I could put this picture on my blog at any time and from any computer since it was already downloaded onto the Flickr website. All I had to do was retrieve the HTML code and paste it.

No comments:

Post a Comment